We bought a swamp cooler today. Well, actually, Grover (otherwise known as the husband) bought it.
Fun facts about our swamp cooler, hereby dubbed Swampy (it's catchy, no?):
- It makes the whole house smell like plastic ... it's what I imagine Jane Fonda smells like.
- It was expensive.
- It is hideous. So hideous it actually competes with the kitchen carpet for attention.
- You can't hear anything going on within a 20 foot radius due to the noisy fan.
- It is so big you could probably hide an entire cow in it and get through customs without a hitch.
- I lurve it.
Anyhoo, a friend of mine posted this on Facebook and since my brain is not functioning at full capacity (even with Swampy beating back the 90+ temp), I figured with a few changes and some grammar and spelling corrections, it would be entertaining.
At least for me, anyway :-)
1. Full name: Caitlin Rose Walker
2. Current crush: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
3. Addiction: See previous question
4. How tall I am: 5 feet, 3.5 inches
5. Relationship status: Married
8. Current mood: Sleepy
9. Favorite color: Purple
10. Confession: I want to see Magic Mike
11. List of people who may not want to see Magic Mike: Straight men, infants, children, blind people, dead people, people who hate abs
11. Shoe size: 6.5
13. Who I last hugged: T Dubbs
14. Someone who understands me: God
17. Someone gorgeous: Miss Piggy
19. Someone who makes me smile: Stephen Colbert
20. Who I'm listening to: Grover and the swamp cooler (that sounds like a band)
21. Turn on: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
22. Turn off: forgetting to bring me Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
23. Best friends: Chocolate ... and peanut butter
Disclaimer: Some of the questions above may or may not have been answered by the tiny human currently residing in my womb.