Spring has temporarily sprung in Northwest Colo., and though it looks nothing like the picture above (think more mud and less green ... and no little duckling), it has been around 50 degrees! Can you believe it?
I've been feeling rather "listy" lately, so here's another one just for you. I call it, "Things To Do When It's Weirdly Warm In March".
1. Go for a walk.
2. Remove last year's toe nail polish.
3. Repaint toe nails with a color you can live with for another six months.
4. Sit on the front porch and contemplate the meaning of life and the deliciousness of milkshakes.
5. Shave legs.
6. Buy more razors because you murdered an entire package on aforementioned fuzzy appendages.
7. See how many car accidents you can cause with your (freshly shaved) blindingly white legs.
8. Get a sunburn on the tops of your feet.
9. Pick up the dog poo.
10. Realize some of the dog poo is still frozen to the ground. Give up and hope it snows again soon.
9. Dig the aloe vera out of the back of the bathroom cabinet. Realize it has changed color and smells kinda like blue cheese. Use it anyway.
11. Get a milkshake.
Hooray for Spring!